- EPC EER E
- Two Double Bedroom Conversion Flat
- Split Level Accommodation
- Share of Freehold
- Well Presented Throughout
- Desirable Location
- 0.2 Miles from the Local Tram Stop
- 0.6 Miles from East Croydon Train Station
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Ample Eaves Storage Space
A well presented two double bedroom split level conversion flat situated on this popular residential road, conveniently located only 0.2 miles from the local tram stop and 0.6 miles from East Croydon train station.
Located on the top floors of this period building, the property enjoys split level accommodation, benefits from ample eaves storage space and is offered with a share of freehold. In our opinion this property would make an ideal first time buy in long term investment.
The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, a three piece bathroom suite with shower over the bath, a modern fitted kitchen, and a spacious lounge/ dining room.
Furthermore, this property sits a short walk away from a range of local conveniences and the open green spaces of both Lloyd Park & Park Hill Park.