- Three Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Well Presented Throughout
- 0.1 Miles from the Local Tram Stop
- Moments from the Open Green Spaces of Ashburton Park
- Close to Well Regarded Local Primary Schools
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden with Side Access
- Scope to Loft Extend (STPP)
- 0.8 Miles from Norwood Junction Train Station
- Excellent Bus Connections Close by
- EPC EER E
A well presented three double bedroom semi-detached house situated within this popular residential road, conveniently located only 0.1 miles from the local tram stop which provides journey times of 8 minutes to East Croydon train station and 6 minutes to Elmers End train station, not to mention being a short distance to the 197 bus route.
This bright & airy home benefits from being fully double glazed, has a beautifully paved Southerly facing rear garden, private side access, and further boasts a large loft space with excellent scope to loft extending (stpp).
The accommodation comprises three double bedrooms, a full width living room, a dining room with patio door, a stylish & spacious fitted kitchen, and a modern three piece bathroom suite.
Furthermore, this property sits moments away from the open green spaces of Ashburton Park and within close proximity of a number of well regarded primary schools, including the highly rated St Thomas Beckett Catholic primary school & Oasis Shirley Park.