- EPC EER D
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Conversion Flat
- Direct Access to Large Shared Garden
- Private Entrance
- 0.2 Miles from South Croydon Train Station
- 0.6 Miles from East Croydon Train Station
- Stylish Kitchen & Shower Room
- Separate Living Room
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy-to-Let Investment
- Walking Distance to Local Restaurants & Bars
A two double bedroom ground floor conversion flat situated within this highly desirable location, conveniently positioned only 0.2 miles from South Croydon train station and 0.6 miles from East Croydon train station.
Offered with no onward chain, this well presented property benefits from a private entrance, direct access to a large shared garden, a lease with 103 years remaining on its term, and a stylish recently re-fitted kitchen & shower room.
The accommodation comprises a large bay fronted master bedroom, a second double bedroom with french doors, an under-stairs storage cupboard, a separate living room, a stylish three piece shower room, and a contemporary fitted kitchen.
Furthermore, this property sits within an easy reach to Croydon's renowned restaurant quarter with its plethora of restaurants & bars, a short distance from the open green spaces of Park Hill park which is an ideal place for keen joggers, and whilst being a quiet residential road we feel this property would make an ideal first time buy or buy-to-let investment.